Monday, May 5, 2014

Back In Business!!

It's been a while, but I've gotten back in the swing of things with writing & performing & all that sort of stuff ...

Been working on some electronic music here: https://cellomike.bandcamp.com/album/electronic-explorations-luna

And I'm gonna be performing at Steampunk World's Fair ... so I'm thinking I might record another lightning speed album leading up to that...

Have had a few other performances lately, and am excited to be slowly jumping back into the steampunk circuit - and hopefully opening lots of doors in the process!!

1 comment:

Krasimir Todor said...

I'm thanking to Mr. Pedro for helping me acquire my VA Mortgage loan. It was great receiving my loan of $900,000 USD from this loan lender. My name is Krasimir Todor am Belgian. I got my loan from this reputable loan lender on the 20th of November 2019 and I want to quickly use this medium to tell everyone here that you can acquire any loan from this credible loan company. A VA loan lender is not easy to come by and it must be recommended by the Department of Veteran Affairs. Mr Pedro will give you loans at low-interest rates of 2% rate and very fast. Get your loans at Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp Text : +18632310632