Monday, August 13, 2007

I need to start teaching myself...

So, I'm on the ICS Forums and I saw the following post:

http://p078.ezboard.com/I-NEED-STUDENTSAND-TIPS-TOO-PLEASE/fcellofunyoungcellists.showMessage?topicID=1488.topic

I really need to start finding some students of my own by the fall... I think it's safe to say my technique is sufficient to be teaching younger kids (elementary & middle school) & maybe even some high school kids ... plus I've got the business cards... I go for my road test tomorrow, so if all goes right, I've got my license ... I really need to get that moving then by fall, cuz man do I need money! Plus I would *love* to teach...

I think I need to come up with a set of goals to complete before going back to school, so that I can actively work towards those...

No comments: