Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Summit Day 9

Hmm, not really much I feel like writing today... 3 things:

1. I've discovered that my strength in chamber music is as an interpreter... sort of a peace-keeper or something like that... I'm good with understanding peoples' ideas and relaying them to other members ... I guess because I place so much value on listening and trying to understand...
2. I had almost forgotten that music always has to be from the heart & should always be done with the purpose of having fun... not to play it more right... I guess the word would be spirit... the inspirations would be Ma or Rostropovich or DuPre
3. I get to watch a performance of the Weber trio I played last semester tonight... plus Emmanuel Gruber is playing cello... that should be fucking awesome...

That's all for now... really frustrating day otherwise...

No comments: