Monday, April 14, 2008

Now I don't know what to do!!

So, I got in touch with Julia today ... so exciting!!!

I'm gonna play for her on the 22nd ... I'm so excited ... but I'm also incredibly nervous & I have no idea what I should play at all ...

Is it better to play something that I can play well & have a lesson on that, or should I bring in something like the second Bach prelude, which I can play, but really still have no idea what to do with musically ...

I'm thinking it might be cool to bring in Elgar 1st mov. and then the 2nd bach prelude for the reason I stated above ... but I really don't know ... she said she could meet with me between 2:30 and 3:30 ... so I guess that makes it kind of a lesson ... I've got a few questions for her ... guess I should write out over the next week ... I'm so nervous though ... and it's during my last week of classes, which means I have a crazy amt. of work to do *AND* a crazy amount of practicing to do...

No comments: