Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summit Day 3

Today has consisted of Practicing the 2nd Bach Suite a lot ... also copied the cello parts for the Brahms/Beethoven Clarinet Trio ... just need to find a pianist to do those with ...


I'm supposed to play it for David Krieger at some point today, and may be playing it in a masterclass tomorrow ... I don't know yet ...

also have Chausson rehearsal at 7 .. tomorrow's Weber - ahhh! I need to get that up to tempo & haven't had any chance to practice it ...

They've started carding people for meals :( not fun ... that's all for now...

Edit: Didn't get to play for Mr. Krieger, but still going to play in the masterclass w/ Inna Nasidze tomorrow ... that means I've got to do a lot of practice ... and holy crap, I need to get the Weber up to tempo by tomorrow!! ahh...

I'm exhausted ... but good...
I've finally got that bloody light board figure out ... now I just have to explain it to someone else in case I'm not gonna be here...

No comments: